Key strategic objectives:
1. To improve opportunities for economic and social development of underprivileged communities using environmentally sustainable programs including; tree planting, fish pond creation, fish kiln construction, sand mine land reclamation and small scale farming;
2. To support children and youth through accessible and affordable adolescent/child friendly services such as free admittance to the Early Learning School to reduce vulnerability to exploitation and abuse;
3. To ensure a continuum of support to children and families suffering the effects of HIV/AIDS;
4. To support skills development that enables women and youth to use creativity and innovation to earn sustainable incomes resulting in improved living conditions;
5. To ensure proper community management of environmental resources, and raising public awareness of the link between our environment, poverty and development.